- About Us
Superheroes Vision Students in Action Project Smile LHPS Eco Stewardship LHPS Passion Project Morning Jukebox Applied Learning Programme (ALP) Learning for Life Programme
English Mathematics Science Mother Tongue Physical Education Aesthetics Visual Art Music Social Studies National Education Events Student Management Citizenship & Character Education Information & Communications Technology
Physical Sports Basketball Football Volleyball Clubs & Societies Science Club Robotics Club Uniformed Groups Scouts Visual & Performing Chinese Dance Indian Dance Malay Dance Modern Dance Gamelan Ensemble Handbells Ensemble Percussion Ensemble Art & Crafts Club Digital Media Club
- For Parents
Homework Policy School Info School Hours & Recess Timings School Rules & Regulations School Bookshop & Uniforms School Bus School Dental Student Care Centre MOE Sexuality Education Resources Parent Support Group & Parent Volunteers Assessments & Examinations Schedule Assessments Guidelines Forms
- For Potential Parents & Students
Everyday Superheroes Superheroes of Learning Superheroes of Character Superheroes of Leadership Featured Superheroes (Head Prefects) Lianhua Primary School eOpen House 2022 Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4 Conclusion
Home > For Parents > School Info > School Rules & Regulations > School Attire
Attire & Appearance Policy
- All students of Lianhua Primary School have two official sets of school attire, namely the School Uniform and the PE Attire. The PE Attire is meant for students to wear during PE lessons and CCAs, which are physically strenuous in nature.
- An attire and appearance check will be conducted termly and students will be informed prior to the attire and appearance check.
Proper School Attire
- The proper school attire is shown below. Wear the prescribed uniform. Modifications to the uniform are not allowed.
- Name Tags are to be sewn onto the uniform and PE attire above the school badge.