- Examinations Policy
Absent from Examinations
There will be no make-up for examinations missed.
A medical certificate from a doctor must be produced for the marks to be adjusted accordingly.
Students will take the paper when he/she returns to school. However, the marks will not be taken into consideration in the computation of results. Feedback will be given on the performance.
- Homework Policy
Please encourage and advise your child / ward to complete school homework first before doing other work.
Purpose of Homework
- Practise what is learnt
- Acquire knowledge prior to lesson
- Assess what students have learnt
Considerations for Assigning Homework
- Time spent in school (longer school days --> less homework)
- Public holiday --> minimal homework to allow for more family time
- Level of difficulty (more difficult --> less quantity
Guidelines for Assigning Homework
|P1 & P2||P3 & P4||P5 & P6|
|0.5h to 1h||1h to 1.5h||1.5h to 2h|